Friday, January 19, 2007

Grandview Heights

This was an amazing week! There was definitley a time when I dreaded coming home to my new apartment! It's very explainable, you have to cook for yourself, clean up after yourself, and most excruciating, be by yourself! I always try to lighten the mood when I unlock the door and walk in by saying really loud, "Honey I'm home" and then I kiss myself in the mirror! Just playin, but seriously! What I found that has rocked my world is a huge no brainer, Prayer and a steady support from your friends! I have made some wonderful friends out here in Ohio, but the friends that you had in the past that puts forth the time to stay in touch has opened up my eyes to what loyalty and support really means. One of the two guys I'm talking about is this man right beside me... Dan Bellinger

What an awesome friend! We are going to plant a church together one day, so his loyalty will not only be seen in his ministry, but throughout his relationships people will come to know Christ so intimately! Dan if you see this bro, you're awesome!
Please pray for my church, Watershed! Some of our core team members are being hit with some deep stuff! It is actually sweet because we know Satan is attacking them for a reason! We are worthy to be attacked so we have to keep our heads high!

3 comments:

Phil Strahm said...

Dilly!
Welcome to the blogging world. I'm praying for you buddy....Nate stopped by in Greenfield after he visited you....it made me miss the good ol' days of having everyone around!

Be careful in buckeye country...HOOSIERS!

dan said...

thanks! You're the best man!

Unknown said...

You Long Delong,

Well Just wanted to leave you message. hope to see lots of pics and stuff that is going on. Have a great day